- There are 32 earth observation sensors with advanced capabilities, currently in orbit, providing space based information.Five earth observation satellites and five communication payloads were realized since January, 2018.
- Information support was provided for all the major disaster events viz. floods, cyclones and forest fires occurred since January 2020.
- About 2,51,000 value added data products were disseminated to users since April 2020.
- The value-added products comprise of geophysical & remote sensing data products derived using the data from meteorological, oceanographic and land remote sensing satellites.
- The total number of satellites launched by ISRO that are no longer operational (life ended) and currently in orbit are 47 (26 satellites are in LEO/Low-Earth-Orbit and 21 are in GEO/Geosynchronous-Equatorial-Orbit).