- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) was set up on 26 September 1942. This year, this one of the largest R&D organisations of India is celebrating its 81st Foundation Day.
- 37 laboratories spread across the country, celebrate this special day at their own place.
- Delhi based CSIR laboratory the National Institute of Science Communication & Policy Research (NIScPR) celebrated 81st Foundation Day on 27th September 2022 at the National Agricultural Science Complex (NASC), Todapur, New Delhi.
- Before the main function of the Foundation Day, CSIR-NIScPR organized an Open Day Program at Vivekanand Hall, NIScPR, Pusa Campus, New Delhi during 11 am to 12 noon on 27 Sept. 2022.
- On this occasion, 130 school students visited NIScPR and various institute facilities. NIScPR Director, Prof. Ranjana Aggarwal addressed the students and motivated them for a bright future ahead.
- During the open day, exhibition of NIScPR publications, AyurVatika and RHMD visit were other special attractions for the visiting students. Special issue of NIScPR’s monthly popular science Hindi magazine VigyanPragati focused on the Indian organizations engaged in science popularization were also distributed among the students.
- Open Day & Exhibition organized at CSIR-NIScPR. On this occasion, 130 school students visited the Institute and got the opportunity to interact with the scientists
SOURCE: THE HINDU,THE ECONOMIC TIMES,MINT