- Aqua Rejuvenation Plant (ARP) is an Integrated Waste Water Rejuvenation Model which has Six-Stage purification profile for comprehensive treatment of Waste Water, based upon diverse purification parameters.
- The approx. 24,000 litres of Water that can be rejuvenated using ARP will be sufficient for almost 4 acres of Agricultural Land (barring seasonal variations in water requirements).
- The used filtration media have been specially developed to handle Indian Sewage Water Parameters and based upon Geographical Variations they may be modified.
- The filter media is also locally source-able, so as to ensure that there would not be any stress in the Supply Chain for scaled-up Manufacturing of ARP.
- The treated water which is now being used for irrigation can be used even for drinking purpose also when little more time is given for settling.
- The system has dual benefit as while the treated water is being used for irrigation purpose, the filtered sludge generated is also utilized as manure / fertilizer.
- The bio char prepared from dry leaves falling in autumn season is also used for mixing in soil as it reduces the water requirement for irrigation thus saving precious water.
- The Institute was earlier also using alternate technologies like sprinkle system and others for reduced water requirement for such purpose. The different stake holders of the Society, Civic bodies, Governmental authorities, NGOs to come forward and work with the scientific community.
Deepavali is the festival of lights and remarkably celebrated with a variety of crackers. …