- India and Germany signed the Triangular Development Partner agreement in 2022. It is a joint declaration on agroecology and sustainable management of natural resources
- These projects aim to support sustainable development goals (SDGs) in third world countries in Asia, Africa and the Indo-Pacific.
- So far, New Delhi and Berlin have started work with four nations i.e., Peru, Malawi, Cameroon and Ghana.
- The projects range from promoting agri-business among women in Malawi to potato production in Cameroon through agri-tech.
- The objective of the project is to build on individual strengths in development cooperation and offer sustainable projects to third countries.
- It aims to help such countries in addressing development challenges and achieving SDGs and SDG-related climate targets.North-South Transport Corridor (NSTC)
SOURCE: THE HINDU, THE ECONOMIC TIMES, PIB