CONTEXT: RAISE 2020 – Mega Virtual Summit on Artificial Intelligence. Representatives from the global AI industry to hold discussions at the Summit
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and NITI Aayog will organize a Mega Virtual Summit on Artificial Intelligence (AI), RAISE 2020- ‘Responsible AI for Social Empowerment 2020,’.
• RAISE 2020 will be a global meeting of minds to exchange ideas and chart a course for using AI for social transformation, inclusion and empowerment in areas like Healthcare, Agriculture, Education and Smart Mobility, among other sectors.
At the RAISE 2020 Summit,
- Delegates and experts in research, policy and innovation on Artificial Intelligence will join from across the globe.
- Keynote speeches and panel discussions will frame the summit, on crosssector subjects like ‘Leveraging AI for Pandemic Preparedness’, ‘The Impetus that Innovation Places on Digitisation’, ‘Inclusive AI’, ‘Partnerships for Successful Innovation’ etc.
The RAISE 2020 Summit will also feature some of the most exciting startups
working in Artificial Intelligence-related fields.
- Startups chosen through the AI Solution Challenge will showcase their solutions in the AI Startup Pitch fest.
- This is part of Government of India’s continuing support to tech entrepreneurs and startups by providing exposure, recognition and guidance.
About RAISE 2020:
RAISE 2020 is a first of its kind, global meeting of minds on Artificial Intelligence to drive India’s vision and roadmap for social transformation, inclusion and empowerment through responsible AI. Organized by Government of India along with Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, the event will witness robust participation from global industry leaders, key opinion makers, Government representatives and academia.