NASSCOM TECHNOLOGY AND LEADERSHIP FORUM (NTLF)
- Organised by NASSCOM, the forum is a platform where the technology industry is celebrated for serving as a as a backbone to boost businesses during the current crisis, draw a roadmap for the way ahead towards building a better future and bringing out the importance of trust and responsible tech in this hyper virtual world.
- This is the 29th NTLF event and in 2021, the theme is ‘Shaping the future towards a better normal’.
- NASSCOM is a non-profit industry association and is the apex body for the 180 billion dollar Indian IT BPM industry.
- It is the premier trade body and chamber of commerce of the tech industry in India and comprises over 2800 member companies including both Indian and multinational organisations that have a presence in India.
- NASSCOM focuses on accelerating the pace of transformation of the industry to emerge as the preferred enablers for global digital transformation.
- Established in 1988, NASSCOM’s stated mission is to help the technology products and services industry in India to be trustworthy and innovative across the globe.
SOURCE:THE ECONOMIC TIMES,MINT