- Focused Webinars being conducted for Promoting Quality and Productivity in Indian Industry
- The Webinar is focusing on about 45 sectors including the pharma sector and electronics sector.
- The webinar under the UdyogManthan is being organised with the focus on quality and productivity in all the major manufacturing sectors and services sector.
- The UdyogManthan in upcoming webinar will cover various sectors such as pharma, closed circuit camera, medical devices, electronics system design & manufacturing.
- It will also focus on new & renewable energy, aerospace, robotics and defence.
- It will further focus on the quality in the government processes that will be a guiding light in realizing the vision of Aatma-Nirbhar Bharat.
- The webinar was started on January 4, 2021 and in the span of four weeks, 18 webinars on various sectors such as toys, leather, furniture, and drones have been organized.
- Such webinar delves deep into the issues related to quality of products and productivity in specific sector.
- It is a marathon that are focused on the sector-specific webinars. The webinars are focused on promoting the Quality and Productivity in Indian Industry.
- The webinar was started on January 4, 2021 and it will conclude on March 2, 2021.
- It comprised of 45 sessions that covers the various major sectors of manufacturing and services.
- UdyogManthan will help in identifying the challenges, opportunities and bring about the solutions and best practices.
- The UdyogManthan involves the participants and representatives from the testing, industry and standardization bodies.
- It is a term used by the Prime Minister of India in order to boost the economic development in country.
- The first mention of the ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan’ came on May 12, 2020 during the announcement of India’s COVID–19 pandemic related economic package.
- In the line, two more Atmanirbhar Bharat packages were announced on 12 October 12 and November 12, 2020. A total of Rupees 29.87 lakh packages were announced in order to boost the economy of India.