CSIR-CENTRAL DRUG RESEARCH INSTITUTE
70th annual day celebrations of CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute.
About CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute:
- Located in Lucknow, CSIR – Central Drug Research Institute is one of the premier research institutes of India.
- Established in 1951, CDRI is a constituent institute of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
- It engages in fundamental chemical and biomedical research driving new drug discovery and development.
- It also works in the field of understanding disease biology.
- This drug research institute has transferred more than 130 indigenous technologies to the pharmaceutical companies, which has contributed to the growth and development of the Indian pharmaceutical sector.