1.RAPID ASSESSMENT SYSTEM (RAS)
Government utilizes MEITY’s Rapid Assessment System (RAS) for processing feedback on Covid vaccination.
- The ‘Rapid Assessment System (RAS)’ is a platform developed by the National e-Governance Division, Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY) for taking feedback from those who get vaccinated.
- This initiative is aimed at improving the vaccination experience for citizens, while ensuring that all norms are being followed during the vaccination process at all vaccination centres.
- This feedback system will help the Government to make the vaccination process more citizen-friendly.
- RAS was developed for online instant feedback for e-services (online as well as offline through counters) delivered by the Government of India and State Governments.
- The main objective of RAS is to continuously assess the quality of eServices, through feedback, under each e-Governance project and realign processes to achieve targeted benefits.
- RAS interface prompts the citizens to provide feedback about the quality of service immediately after the citizen avails an eService of the Government.
- The analytic features of RAS help integrated departments in system improvement and better delivery of services.
How RAS works to get feedback about the vaccination process:
- Registered mobile numbers and names of those vaccinated on a day are sent to RAS system by Co-WIN platform at midnight.
- RAS system prepares a unique URL for feedback questions and sends personalized SMSs to all beneficiaries of that day.
- The questions asked will take information about the vaccination process such as whether social distancing was maintained while vaccination process was going on, whether the staff informed the person about the vaccine and administered it properly or not, if adverse effects were observed after immunization, etc.