GOVERNING COUNCIL OF NITI AAYOG
6th Governing Council meeting of NITI Aayog.
The Agenda for the Sixth Council Meeting comprised the following items:
- Making India a Manufacturing Powerhouse
- Reimagining Agriculture
- Improving Physical Infrastructure
- Accelerating Human Resources Development
- Improving Service Delivery at Grassroots Level
- Health and Nutrition
The Governing Council of NITI Aayog
- The Governing Council of NITI Aayogcomprises the Prime Minister of India, Chief Ministers of all the States and Union Territories with Legislature, Lt Governors of other UTs, Ex-Officio Members and Special Invitees.
- It is the premier body tasked with evolving a shared vision of national development priorities, sectors and strategies with the active involvement of States in shaping the development narrative.
- The current one was the sixth Governing Council meeting.
SOURCE:PIB,THE ECONOMIC TIMES